Check out our last amazing event organized on March 10, 2019 in collaboration with In and Out of Paris.
OUR UPCOMING EVENT: GENERATION WO-MEN
WEMANCIPATE is super excited to announce our upcoming event Generation Wo-Men, a full day of activities, workshops, games and debates taking place on September 7th in Paris from 10am – 7pm.
Generation Wo-Men is a platform bringing together women and men in the spirit of sharing and implementing collective action, to empower ad uplift women and girls. Women, men, adults and kiddies, students, and the elderly are all invited!
A beautiful mix of persons who’ll ensure that this event will be an excellent opportunity to participate in this solidarity and the promotion of our stands, products and services.
Cherry on top of the cake: we’ll have a surprise influential Ambassador! Just like Rokhaya Diallo, Journalist, Activist, Writer and Producer who was the Ambassador for our last event held in March to celebrate Womens’ Day (click here to see the video), this Ambassador also shares our values and will work alongside us to increase Generation Wo-men’s visibility and boost our attractivity!
A number of stands will be available for everyone’s pleasure – young and old:
- Sports / Yoga / Well-being;
- Parenting and Cyber Security;
- Cosmetics and Beauty for Women and men;
Coaching for Students (mental health and career choice);
- Leisure / Handicrafts / Games;
- Women’s and Men’s Fashion;
- Books for the young and old;
- Intergenerational exchange;
- Students meetup with Professionals;
- And so many more (such as food and drinks …)
Why participate in Generation Wo-Men?
So you don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to collaborate on empowering and uplifting women and to take action for women and men to come together around this issue.
It’s also the occasion to spend some quality time together as a family, share with your children, grandparents and with friends.
Would you like to have a stand to showcase your products and/or services during this amazing day which will bring women and men together, families, friends, students?
STANDS CURRENTLY ON SALE: 75€!!
Contact us for more details!
Université Paris Nanterre
200 avenue de la République
• Par le R.E.R. :
Prendre la ligne A du R.E.R., direction Saint-Germain-en-Laye, et descendre à la station “Nanterre Université”.
• Par le train :
Prendre le train Ligne L à la gare Saint-Lazare, direction “Nanterre université” ou “Cergy-le-haut”, et descendre à la station “Nanterre Université”.
• Par le bus :
– ligne 259 “Nanterre-Anatole France – Saint-Germain-en-Laye RER”
– ligne 304 “Nanterre Place de la Boule – Asnières-Gennevilliers Les Courtilles” : arrêt Nanterre Université
– ligne 367 “Rueil-Malmaison RER – Pont de Bezons” : arrêt Université Paris Nanterre Université RER
– ligne 378 “Nanterre-Ville RER – Asnières-Gennevilliers Les Courtilles” : arrêt Nanterre Université
*Price includes entrance, access to workshops (kids and adults) , to debates, and to the concert.
**Free of charge : – 7 yrs old
*Conditions générales de vente